NOTE: Setting up your email program on your computer is your responsibility. RealtyTech Inc. is not responsible for creating or supporting your email program on your computer. RealtyTech Inc. does not support or sell Microsoft Products. The following information is provided as a courtesy only. No online or phone support of this product will be provided.
How do I Set Up My New Email in Outlook for My New RealtyTech Site?
The following instructions are written for Microsoft Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express 5 or above.
1. Open up your Outlook product.
2. On the ‘Tools’ menu, click ‘E-mail Accounts’.
3. Select ‘Add a new e-mail account’, and then click ‘Next’.
4. For “Server Type” select POP3. Click ‘Next’.
5. For “Internet Email Settings (POP3)” input the information as follows:
(use the image below as a guide.)
Enter your name.
Enter e-mail address
Incoming mail (POP3) server enter mail.yourdomainname.com
Outgoing (SMTP) mail server enter mail.yourdomainname.com.
For User Name enter your full e-mail address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enter your password, must match the password on your emailed confirmation from RealtyTech. Check ‘Remember Password’.
6. Click ‘More Settings’.
7. In the “General” tab, just fill in the name of account.
8. Click on the “Advanced” tab and fill it out like the image below. Then Click ‘OK’.
9. Click ‘Next’, then Click ‘Finish’.
Congratulations You are finished!!