Note: The “Community Information” and “School Information” pages work in the exact same way. The following instructions can be applied to either page.
To edit your Community or School page, click on either of the links in the left nav.
Note: Your pages may be titled differently depending on what you labeled them in the “Manage Pages” section. In order to edit these two pages, they must also be made visible, if they aren’t already. This is done in the “Manage Pages” section.
Once the page refreshes you will see a page like:
Edit the following options to customize your community pages. The numbers below
correspond to the image above.
1. Click on the “” icon, to edit the heading of this page.
2. Click on the “” icon to upload an image.
3. Click on the “” icon to edit the main text of the page.
4. Click on “Add new link” to add more community or school links. SEE BELOW
5. Click on the “” icon to edit your contact form text.
Once you click on “Add new link”, the page will refresh and you will need to click the “” icon to edit that link. You will see this module:
– Enter the title of the link into the “Title” box. This is what the link will say, i.e. “Los Angeles Schools”.
– Enter the URL that the link will go to in the URL box, i.e.”http://www.schoolwisepress.com”. Or make sure the URL is copied so it can be pasted.
– Choose whether to open the link in the “Current Window” or in a “New Window”
– Click on the “” icon to add your new link.
There is no limit to the number of links you can add. The more you add in, the more of a reason your clients have to keep coming back for all the valuable information you provide.